• Kills mould and bacteria in air conditioning systems.
• Attaches to vertical surfaces to penetrate and sterilise.
Direction in usage
1.Ensure sufficient air circulation - open the windows and vacate the room where the aircon will be cleaned. The smell of the tea tree oil can be strong initially then quickly disappears.
2. Wear protective goggles to protect the eyes.
3. Shake the bottle of Gelair™ Aircon Cleaner well.
4. Spray Gelair™ Aircon Cleaner onto dirty airconditioner cooling coils and ducts, being careful to avoid plastic surfaces.
5. Leave on for 20 minutes.
6. Wash excessive dirt with low pressure sprayer.
7. Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 if necessary.
8. Remove remaining material with microfiber cloth.
Away from sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool and dry place
Gelair™ Aircon Cleaner has cleaning power and sterilises at the same time. The special formulation sticks to vertical surfaces for longer to enable penetration into dirt and mould on coils and ducts to allow cleaning and sterilizing.
Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil*, Emulsifier, Surfactant and Water *Compliant to ISO4730:2004(E) Oil of Melaleuca, terpinen-4-ol type (Tea Tree Oil)